Monday, July 03, 2017

Monday!

First up, I need to apologise to my local readers. I washed my car this morning, so I am entirely responsible for the horrible rainy weather that has set in this afternoon. Oooops! Aside from that lapse in judgement, it has been a great day and I felt like I could take on the world!

I'm still loving piecing on this small project, and stitched away until I needed to cut some more sashing strips:

I may or may not cut some more this evening ... I also may or may not simply lay on the lounge and watch tv ... who knows??

But honestly, I didn't spend all day sewing, I had the most productive day - laundry, cleaning, shopping and cooking, crazy!! Camo will be super happy, I've made his favourite banana cupcakes:

I won't bother to do any fancy icing tricks on these, they just won't last long enough - I predict there will be none left by the day after tomorrow. And then I'll make more ... I've another overripe banana I don't want to waste ...

And on my travels around the house today, I discovered the kitties making themselves right at home ...

The new (old) kitchen chairs are hanging out in the dining room for the moment, and some certain house members have declared them comfortable. I can't keep chasing them away all the time, so I'm just going to go with it - after all, this isn't the forever upholstery for the chairs ... It does amuse me that the critters treat anything new like a play gym. Ha!

Alrighty, that's been my Monday ... hope yours has been good too!

Note: I have a favour to ask ... would you mind letting me know if you see my Etsy link with the little pictures in my sidebar? I see them sometimes and sometimes not, so I just need to know if there is a problem that needs fixing, or if it's just something going on with cache. I'd appreciate it so much, thank you! xoxox

13 comments:

Rebecca said...

no Estsy side bar

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I see your etsy links on the side bar near the top

Michele said...

Yes, I see the blue link to your etsy shop. Really love your color choice of your lattice strips in your new quilt. It's coming along very nicely.

Karen's Quilts from Cape Town said...

Etsy is there, I'm viewing from a PC with Firefox.

Anonymous said...

Yes I can see Etsy bar!

Vicki W said...

I love the little cross blocks! The Etsy thing just takes a while to load. You might consider using less photos in it and it will load faster.

Rose Marie said...

I see your Etsy images. Yes, cats do love new items and second hand stuff is even better.

Janet said...

Really like the cross blocks. I do see the Etsy tab. Yes, cats are so funny.

Paula DiMattei said...

I do see your Etsy bar too. Would you consider sharing your recipe? I have a few banana lovers in my household too. One would go famously with the cup of coffee that I am enjoying at the moment.

Susan said...

Yes, your etsy links show up here in Minneapolis. Thanks so much for the sharing you do! I love your blog and your quilts, and am glad you are back from your "break!"

Anonymous said...

I can see the Etsy link on the right. I am using my MacBook Air with Firefox :-) See you this afternoon :-)

Kyle said...

It's nice to have a Monday like you had despite the rainy weather.

Wendy Caton Reed said...

I love your little quilt. Your kitties look quite at home on your new chairs. And, yes I had no trouble linking to your Etsy from your sidebar.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails